It is finally Friday and man has it been a busy week on the “mommy” end of my job. My oldest son had 2 doctors appointments this week and then we all had dentist appointments this morning. I thought I would jump on and let you all know I am still alive and working. I have a credit from Shutterfly to get a book and it expires tonight so I am busily trying to finish this one book so I don’t loose the credits. I will show you more on that in Sunday’s What the Scrap post!
Today I want to show you a peek of my newest kit coming out tomorrow. This kit took a totally different spin than I had planned. My original plan was a fun love letters type kit but it turned into an artsy paint splattered Valentine’s kit! I am in love with how it turned out. Starting tomorrow you can get the journal cards, alpha, papers and elements for $1 each!!
How about I show you the kit today?? I will have more tomorrow but here is a peek at the parts I will have for sale tomorrow for $1 each!! There are watercolor flowers, ribbons, regular flowers, hearts and paint splatters…a total of 50 elements!!
There are 24 amazing papers even a couple with some watercolor effects. There are basics in there too if you want a crisper look.
The alpha is actually 2 alphas…you get two upper case alphas in blue and pink with some symbols and numbers
The journal cards are 3×4 in size and are perfect for pocket scrapbooking or adding a little something to your layouts.
Here is another look at the page I created using the kit. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for a bunch more layouts, links to buy all this awesome goodness AND a small freebie!! Have a great Friday!
I am back with another addition of amazing gallery standouts!! Be sure to add your layouts using Leaving a Legacy products to the gallery at SNP!!
Images are linked to the gallery so you can leave love!!
I will be back next week with more hopefully!!! Have a great Tuesday!
Today is a kit flashback…and we are looking at Just Chill! The Just Chill word art is FREE with purchase of the kit until Jan 31!
Just Chill is a cool kit featuring blues, grays, whites, blacks and more blues. This kit is the perfect addition to your stash for all your winter fun layouts. The kit features 23 papers, 43 elements and a full snow capped alpha.
Here are some layouts from me and my team!
This one combines Love Ya to Pieces and Just Chill!
Be sure to head on over and grab the kit and word art while it is on sale!!!
Hi again ladies! I am back with more layouts…not as many sadly. Kit design took over this week with deadlines looming. I do however have a sneak peek of my newest kit, Painted Love! Painted Love will be part of the February Bits N Pieces!
This first page uses Here Comes Trouble, Ho Ho Oh No! and All Wrapped Up!
This one uses a retired kit from Scrappin Serenity: Rain or Shine
Here is one from a speed scrap Friday night…using Painted Love!
It snowed in Texas…well not really but we got ice! I used Frostbitten to scrap this one
Another one using Life’s a Beach and All Wrapped Up!
and finally Week 4 of Project Life got done using Frostbitten and the P52 Word Brushes!
Happy Friday folks! Is it cold in your neck of the woods? We have hit a low and they are calling for snow! Snow in Texas!?!? It is unheard of around here. No worries though because we should be back in the upper 60’s by Saturday mid day! Don’t hate me!
I have a new release this week for you! I have created some fun handwritten word brushes for you to use in your project life pages or on your photos. The words also come in PNG format. They are solid black and can easily be recolored or have a paper clipped to them.
I used the words in my last two project life pages! I used them to show case my pet peeve, the Yummy lollipops, as well as Everyday Life and smile in the week 2 layout.
I found this layout from Sue using the words in the LLD Gallery!
They are a lot of fun to use and are 50% off this week!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. So that means it’s time to make some cute Valentine’s day cards or to scrap those fun pages full of love. Well here are some “love”ly fonts to spruce up those Love Day projects, or any project that you want to add some love to.
7-TRUE STORIES (only works with caps lock on or all capital)
14-i lovers you
Thank you to CT Member: Trinity for finding all these amazing fonts for us. What is your favorite love font? You can find even more fonts pinned on my Pinterest Page
**This is a repost from a post a year ago but since we have some new followers I figured I would highlight it!
I was a die hard paper crafter (is that a word??) until recently. I still have a few paper supplies and still do some paper crafts and I even use my paper crafting for my digital designing. I decided to list some reasons digital rocks! I have a couple of friends that are paper scrappers and are thinking of making the switch because of time and little people that could steal the supplies and get hurt.
So here are thoughts on why digi ROCKS! **note some ideas were shared from other digi friends**
- No mess! Kids don’t get into your stash!
- Easy clean-up! No packing everything up because it’s supper time!
- All the cutting tools I could want! Perfect sizing every time!
- No wasted paper! Don’t have scraps and pieces of papers lying around never to be used
- Easily share with others! You don’t have to scrap separate albums for each set of parents, just print it twice!
- Freebies, freebies and more freebies out there!
- If I love someone’s layout idea, I can get it as a template and it’s super fast and easy!!
- Endless fonts and types to use to make fun titles and don’t have to buy new cartridges! Just download free fonts available online! Use clipping masks to make quick titles! no messy glue to have to deal with!
- My fave… portability!!! I can scrap sitting in the airport… and TSA won’t confiscate my scrap scissors!!! Also no bulky bag of supplies, just my laptop!
- The ability to use elements and paper over and over again.
- If I can’t find something to match my pictures I can make it or make the photo black and white or sepia
- I can edit my photos AND cut them to any size, no more printing 4×6 photos and being stuck.
- Ctrl Z! No wasted supplies if I make a mistake…simply undo and try again.
- Way more techniques … like blending photos to your background.
- If I love a layout I can easily turn it into my desktop or Facebook cover photo.
- You can start a page and save and come back to it however many times it takes to get it finished without worrying about stuff drying or moving.
- It’s quiet! You can scrap during nap time! (Have you ever hammered an eyelet or used the cricut)
- You can customize one page for different people (“I love Grandma!” or “Memaw” or “Grammy”) and share your pages.
- Resizing! You can resize pictures, elements, papers, canvas sizes, or even entire layouts to meet each project’s needs.
- Scraps N Pieces! It’s wonderful to have a whole group of friends who encourage you, laugh with you, cry with you, and challenge you.
- I like the fact that I can use the kits over and over again. So if I want to make an album and want it to all match, you have the ability to reuse your stuff instead of having to purchase more.
There are many more ideas and I would love to hear them…why do you love digi? Did you used to paper scrap and now have switched? Why the switch? Leave a comment and tell me why you love digi and why you made the switch.
Tune in tomorrow for some fun font pins from Pinterest!
Today my team has stretched their stash and combined to unlikely kits! I got the idea because of my beach trip at the end of December. The hotel was still decorated for Christmas but it was a beachy Christmas.
I used All Wrapped Up and Life’s A Beach to scrap these photos of the hotel!
Check out more pages from my team using All Wrapped Up, Ho Ho, Oh No, Life’s a Beach and Here Comes Trouble
Here is one last one from me using Here Comes Trouble, Ho Ho Oh No, Life’s a Beach AND All Wrapped Up!
Here is a look at the kits used….Have a great Monday!