Happy Friday! I have a new release and my once a year CT Call! First my new release, Template Crazy Volume 9: Christmas Edition!
Next up is a CT Call. Do you have what it takes to be a Legacy Maker?
- Have fun!
- For each digital kit you download you are required to make 1-2 layouts. For new releases you must be able to work on short deadlines. Please either blog about it or post on facebook groups. Unless otherwise stated all layouts much include 100% LLD products. You are free to use templates and fonts from other designers.
- Please post your layouts in the Gingerscraps. Layouts should be posted within 5 days of kit release
- Please leave 10 comments on layouts in the Leaving a Legacy Designs galleries.
- Blog (if you have one) about sales and events for me and the store.
- Complete 1-2 special projects a month (at most 1 or 2 extra layouts)
- 1 blog post each month (may be 2 months) on the Leaving a Legacy Designs blog. Post can be a tutorial, tips and tricks, gallery stand outs etc.
- Be active on social media..sharing posts and posting layouts
- Access to older products as long as layout requirements are met (2 layouts, blog and post about it)
- I am looking for someone with current or past quality checking experience.
- I need someone that can work on short deadlines and check kits for me with great detail
- Access to kit you check plus a $10 coupon each month for past products
If you are interested in being a part of the Leaving a Legacy Designs team please email me at digiscrapping27 AT gmail DOT com with 2016 LLD Call in the subject line. Call ends December 31, 2016.
Your email should include:
- Which position you would like to be considered for (layout artist, social media guru, ad person)
- Links to your best gallery or pinterest board
- How many other teams are you on? and for whom?
- Link to your blog (if you have one)
- How active are you on social media (links as well)
- Why do you want to be a legacy maker?